For The Love of Stamps December Launch

Did you catch the launch hour for the December For The Love of Stamps launch on Create and Craft TV this morning? Anne-Marie's demos were stunning, and she's back on at 3pm with the stamps.
Today I'm sharing 3 cards made for the launch - 1 from each of the stamp sets that I worked with. All of the gorgeous stamps and masks will be available to buy on Hunkydory's website: https://www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk/. I've created quite a different range of cards (some are very clean and simple!) and will be sharing all 10 of them over the coming weeks.


The first one uses the Forget Me Nots stamp set and is coloured using watercolour pencils. I used Versafine ink to stamp with and used Hunkydory's superior stamping card in white to stamp onto. This is probably my favourite stamp from the whole release - it's so much fun to colour and add glitter glue details to!







I've used the Set Sail stamp set for this card and coloured the anchors using Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. The lovely striped paper is from For The Love of Stamps Perfect Backgrounds Splendid Striped paper pad. A very clean and simple design but I think it is quite striking.









This cute card uses the Happy Birthday Sausage stamp set and mask. The little sausage dogs in this set are adorable! The dogs on this one are coloured in using Spectrum Noir alcohol pens. I have used Vintage Photo Distress Ink with the mask onto Hunkydory's superior stamping card in kraft to create my own patterned paper.
I hope you like the stamps as much as I do and enjoy looking at my samples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils