DIY Card

I've completed my first Design Team assignment for Hunkydory's For The Love Of Stamps! My set of cards have been collected today, and I can't wait to share my designs that I've come up with! I'll be sharing these after Sunday's launch of the stamps.
Onto todays card - and it's another one perfect for the men in our lives. Quite a different style to my usual cards and a quick make too.




The tools are die cut from silver mirror card and very lightly inked with black ink so the white core of the card can't be seen from the edges (very picky of me to worry about this, I know!). They were layered onto a piece of white card embossed with a brick wall pattern. This layer was matted onto blue to bring out the handle of the screwdriver, and the edges were also lightly inked. The funky backing paper is from an old issue of Papercraft Inspirations. The finished size is 5x7 inches. I hope you like it!




I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 anything goes http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-70.html
Crafting From The Heart #185 anything goes http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-185.html
Crafty Creations #355 anything goes http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/355-anything-goes.html


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Fabulous Guy card. Those die cuts almost look like the real thing.The papers you used are just perfect to go with the tools. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog - I love reading them and really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Add a Butterfly

Hunkydory Prism Watercolour Pencils